Menu planning with VBS and other conflicts can be challenging.
VBS is this week (and I’m the burned out director), so we’ll be eating dinner at church four days this week. Planning for VBS, as well as my trip to Missouri to be with my mom for her surgery, has made my schedule rather hectic the last couple weeks. But now that VBS has actually started, I feel like I can finally relax a little. I’ll even be able to work on some new recipes for lunches this week. Breakfasts will be Yo-Yo this week (I’m going to try to sleep in), so I’m just listing the lunches and one dinner I’m planning for the week.
- Monday: (Lunch) Brown Bag Burritos and corn (thanks, Amy M!)
- Tuesday: (Lunch) Pizza Pockets
- Wednesday: (Lunch) Cream Cheese Noodles
- Thursday: (Lunch) Mac n’ Cheese
- Friday: (Lunch) Quesadillas, (Dinner) Joely’s Easy Lasagna
- Saturday: (Big Breakfast) eggs, biscuits, gravy
The menu planning with VBS hopefully will work since I did not choose difficult meals.
Visit Organizing Junkie for more Menu Plan Mondays.