Last week I managed to make four of my five planned dinners. Breakfasts and lunches were another matter entirely; unfortunately, we ended up Yo-Yoing for most of those meals.
This week will be pretty much the same when it comes to breakfasts and lunches since we will all be at music camp at our church every morning. But at least I should be able to make dinners just fine.
So here's what we have planned. Fridays were supposed to be pizza night, but Jeff wanted me to make double pizzas last Friday, so I'm going to just move the meal I failed to make today to the Friday position this week.
- Monday: Caramel chicken, fresh corn on the cob, and crock pot potatoes
- Tuesday: Baked beans, creamed corn cornbread, and green beans
- Wednesday: Sandwiches (or other Yo-Yo meals)
- Thursday: Taco Salad
- Friday: Crock pot BBQ chicken, corn, and potato salad
- Saturday: Big breakfast of biscuits, gravy, eggs, and bacon (I'd like to say this is good for my husband's heart…)
For more Menu Plan Mondays, click here.
Thanks for the visit. Yes that is the way I store my potatoes. They keep about 2 weeks like that. I have never had any problems with them. I cook without package food so if you have any questions or need help I would love to help you. I am a really foodie. LOL. I plan to post a few new recipes this week.
Org Junkie says
Have a wonderful week!!
Heather D. says
Mmm, Friday's menu sounds devine!! I love bbq'ed chicken along with corn!
What a great blog you have here…I love the main header! I thought I'd leave a comment; I'm still trying to roundup some online blog buddies! 🙂