Last week I managed to make four of my five planned dinners. Breakfasts and lunches were another matter entirely; unfortunately, we ended up Yo-Yoing for most of those meals.
This week will be pretty much the same when it comes to breakfasts and lunches since we will all be at music camp at our church every morning. But at least I should be able to make dinners just fine.
So here's what we have planned. Fridays were supposed to be pizza night, but Jeff wanted me to make double pizzas last Friday, so I'm going to just move the meal I failed to make today to the Friday position this week.
- Monday: Caramel chicken, fresh corn on the cob, and crock pot potatoes
- Tuesday: Baked beans, creamed corn cornbread, and green beans
- Wednesday: Sandwiches (or other Yo-Yo meals)
- Thursday: Taco Salad
- Friday: Crock pot BBQ chicken, corn, and potato salad
- Saturday: Big breakfast of biscuits, gravy, eggs, and bacon (I'd like to say this is good for my husband's heart…)
For more Menu Plan Mondays, click here.