Two thirds of a menu plan is better than none.
I'm going to make a concerted effort this week to make breakfasts and dinners. Lunches will be Yo-Yo since that's what my kids seem to prefer anyway and since everyone always seems to be hungry for lunch at different times. Here's my plan for this upcoming week. Some of the dinners were on last week's menu plan, but I didn't get a chance to make them last week.
- Chocolate Buttermilk Muffins (with some healthier changes)
- Oven Omelet
- Bagels (store-bought from the bread outlet)
- PB & Chocolate Baked Oatmeal
- Cold Cereal
- Mama Zesty's Famous Meatloaf
- Deviled Chicken
- Easy Ground Beef Stroganoff
- Breakfast Frittata
- Fajitas from the grill
- Ranch Chicken and Bacon Pasta Salad
For hundreds more menu plans, visit Organizing Junkie.