The menu plan for this Monday received a lot of help. Tonight was our church's Christmas dinner, and we brought home a lot of leftovers, so lunch and dinner is taken care of for at least a day. Here's what I have planned for the rest of the week.
- Monday: Christmas dinner leftovers (meatballs and chicken stir-fry)
- Tuesday: Taco Salad
- Wednesday: Sandwiches
- Thursday: Christmas party in the late evening, so we'll be having a light Yo-Yo dinner
- Friday: Pita pizzas (I didn't get to making these last week)
- Saturday: Christmas Party (I'll be playing piano for two hours at the party while my family eats!)
- Sunday: Crock pot chicken and vegetables
Christmas parties have helped our menu plan for this week.
For more menu plan Monday, visit Organizing Junkie.
And don’t forget to join us for our Bloggy Progressive Dinner. The first stop is right here at Five J’s!