I haven't menu planned in a while, and I have a sneakin' suspicion that might be why we haven't been eating very many sit-down meals as a family. So I'm going to attempt to plan out some meals, hoping beyond hope that we'll actually be able to have a few family meals this week. Lunches are always on our own since we like to eat at different times.
Here's what's on deck this week:
- Breakfast: Loaded breakfast casserole (with cubed potatoes and no meat)
- Dinner: None of us will be at home at the same time for dinner, so it'll be a Yo-Yo meal — You're On Your Own
- Breakfast: Baked chocolate and peanut butter oatmeal
- Dinner: Cheeseless Chicken Enchiladas (made with beef and cheese!)
- Breakfast: Cheese & bacon biscuits (adding bacon and turning this bread recipe into biscuits)
- Dinner: Chicken & gravy with homemade noodles. (The kids will help me make the noodles. I've never made noodles before, so it'll be a first for me as well.)
- Breakfast: Giant breakfast cookies
- Dinner: Yo-Yo. (I have piano lessons until late, and then we head to rehearsal for our adult choir performance, after which we have a Christmas party with lots o' food!)
- Breakfast: Mom's cinnamon rolls (prepped the night before)
- Dinner: Cheesy chicken casserole (I've never made this before, and I'm not sure if the girls will eat the brocolli, but I'm gonna give it a shot.)
- Breakfast: Scrambled eggs (Alton-style)
- Dinner: Christmas party food. (I'm playing piano for our friend/dentist's staff Christmas party, so I won't need to make any kind of dinner. My whole family is invited, and there will be plenty of food to go around.)
For hundreds more menu plans, visit Organizing Junkie.