What constitutes a winning attitude?
Like The Olympic 9-Step Program I posted yesterday, this list was also hanging on the wall at the Olympic training center in Colorado Springs. Again, so many of us could benefit from heeding these words.
- To develop a winning attitude you must:
- Become excited, confident, and enthusiastic about your goals.
- Give yourself permission to be a winner.
- Winners have the ability to look inside themselves and find that special dream.
- The winner always has a goal.
- The winner stresses solutions, not problems.
- Winners have plans to reach their goals.
- Winners make total commitments to their goals.
- Winners have positive attitudes in all elements of their lives. The more you think about, talk about, and write about a thing happening, the greater the certainty of that thing happening.
- Winning is an inside job.
- Self discipline is the winner’s creed.
Winning attitudes do not come from winning but is a work in process as a person progresses in life. This could almost be labled a life skill.