What constitutes a winning attitude?
Like The Olympic 9-Step Program I posted yesterday, this list was also hanging on the wall at the Olympic training center in Colorado Springs. Again, so many of us could benefit from heeding these words.
- To develop a winning attitude you must:
- Become excited, confident, and enthusiastic about your goals.
- Give yourself permission to be a winner.
- Winners have the ability to look inside themselves and find that special dream.
- The winner always has a goal.
- The winner stresses solutions, not problems.
- Winners have plans to reach their goals.
- Winners make total commitments to their goals.
- Winners have positive attitudes in all elements of their lives. The more you think about, talk about, and write about a thing happening, the greater the certainty of that thing happening.
- Winning is an inside job.
- Self discipline is the winner’s creed.
Winning attitudes do not come from winning but is a work in process as a person progresses in life. This could almost be labled a life skill.
More great words! 😀 I'm trying to keep my children from having bad attitudes when they lose or taunt the other sibling.
Sherry’s last blog post..13 Things/Places I've Seen
Untypically Jia says
Hey Joy! I gave you an award over at my blog!
Untypically Jia’s last blog post..I'm Incredibly Ungrateful, Forgetful or Just Plain Lazy
Do you think that most homeschoolers have great winning attitudes?
gahome2mom’s last blog post..Olive Kids February Contest!