Gradebook+ is a free gradebook and record-keeping spreadsheet template for homeschool. I created Gradebook+ to use for my own high school son, but it can be used for any grade level.
It's easy-to-use and customizable to fit your own homeschool, and detailed instructions for using the spreadsheet template are included.
Gradebook+ is free for personal use, but I ask that you do not redistribute it.
Download the file below. You may need to right-click and choose "Save As". If you don't have Excel or Open Office, you can download Open Office for free.
NOTE: To use Gradebook+ with multiple students, you'll need to save a separate file for each student.
*DISCLAIMER: I designed Gradebook+ in Open Office, and while I am able to save the file in Excel format, and I have tested Gradebook+ with various versions of Excel, I cannot guarantee that it will work exactly the same in all versions of Excel. If it doesn't work well for you in your Excel, I'd recommend downloading Open Office at the link above and using Gradebook+ with that.
Features of Gradebook+
- Summary Overview: lists credits and current grades in all courses as well as overall grade (according to weight and credits); includes customizable grading scale
- Attendance Record: not year-specific, so it does not have to be altered from year to year
- Course Sheets: up to 12 courses; includes space for up to five different types of grades (daily, quizzes, tests, etc.); includes an area to record a course description and a listing of all curriculum/resources used in each course
- Reading Book List: printable record of all books read throughout the year
- Extra-Curricular Activities Record: printable record of all extra activities
- Field Trip List: printable record of all field trips
- Grade Report: automatically generated final report card, formatted for printing
- Course List: lists all courses, course descriptions, and curriculum/resources used; automatically generated from the Course sheets
- Detailed directions about how to use the spreadsheet template