CHOCOLATE & PEANUT BUTTER BALLS
- 1 cup peanut butter (creamy or crunchy, depending on your preference)
- 1 cup powdered milk
- 6 TB honey (that's 1/4 cup + 1/8 cup = 6 TB)
- 1/2 cup milk or semi-sweet chocolate chips (mini chocolate chips work best, but the regular size is fine, too)
- 2 graham cracker rectangles, crushed (Put the crackers in a Ziploc and use a rolling pin to crush them)
- Mix all the ingredients together (except for the graham crackers) in a bowl .
- Form the mixture by hand into balls. (Mine are usually 1 to 1 1/2 inches in diameter)
- Roll the balls in the graham cracker crumbs to coat completely.
- Refrigerate or freeze, then enjoy! (I love eating these right out of the freezer.)
Variations: Coat the balls in baking cocoa or powdered sugar.