- FREE Charlotte Mason e-book
- Educational "Go Fish" for Science and History
- What I'm Reading: Fahrenheit 451
- What I'm Reading: Great historical fiction of the Middle Ages/Crusades
- English From the Roots Up, vol. 1 (printable flashcards)
- Learn Basic Math Concepts with this "Hide-and-Guess" Game
- The Circulatory System
- Two fantastic book series for kids...especially for reluctant readers!
- "Food Network" for the Homeschooler
- Chicken pot pie the easy way!
- Latin Verb Conjugations Chart
- Make your own Ancient History coloring sheets
- The Stages of Reading
- Books from my childhood
- Knot-Tying Resources
- Un-confusing the Great Lakes
- Bargain book shopping online
- Learning Basic British Geography and Terms
- European Geography Game
- A Lesson From History: Rome's gonna fall? So what!
- Math and Science Online Learning Modules
- Online "Accelerated Reader"-type program
- Geography A to Z — Free Printable Worksheets
- Learn how to differentiate between the letters "d" and "b"
- Our 2008-2009 Homeschool Curriculum
- The Homophone List That Has Taken Over Two Decades To Compile!
- Download Audio Recordings of Public Domain Books
- Our Non-Traditional Approach to Spelling
- The kids are cookin' up a storm!
- Living Math Resources
- Internet survey of homeschoolers
- World's Best Brownies!
- A homeschooling family…just like yours?
- Our 2007-2008 Homeschool Curriculum (End of Year)
- Thirteen Great Online Homeschool Resources [Third Edition]
- The Definition of a Voracious Reader
- WFMW: 5 Tips for an Efficient Kitchen
- Some Random Link Love
- Our First Day of Letterboxing
- Thirteen Ways to Overspend at the Grocery Store [Second Edition]
- Interactive math site
- The 10 O'clock Rule
- Kids Learning Financial Responsibility
- Lots and lots of free stuff!
- Successful Zenni Optical Order #4
- Test Your Geography IQ
- The stamps are done
- Mmmm—Taco Night!
- My first stamp!
- Piano Practicing Techniques (with Larry, Moe, and Curly)
- How to Replace a Cracked Ceramic Cooktop (Part 2)
- Thirteen Great Christian Fiction Authors [First Edition]
- The "Sport" of Letterboxing
- Starfall Phonics Curriculum
- Grading Homeschool Assignments
- Latin Noun Declension Chart
- A New Name for Silent "E"
- How to Replace a Cracked Ceramic Cooktop (Part 1)
- Learn How to Tie Knots
- Free U.S. and World Maps and Puzzles
- Glasses for everyone!
- My Favorite Homeschool Curriculums
- Thirteen Meals I'm Planning for May
- 3 Moms, 3 Kitchens, 31 Days
- WFMW: My Recipe Binder
- Cleaning Up the Kitchen
- Menu Plan Monday…From the Pantry
- What to do with all the books?
- Thirteen Little-Known Facts About Me [Sixth Edition]
- Diapers and Duct Tape, a poem
- Jaden's Oven Baked Chicken Strips
- Understanding Centuries
- Video Envy — My Eldest Daughter's Turn
- Menu Plan Monday—Healthier Snacking
- Hail Jenny, Giver of Scrumptious Biscuit Recipes!
- Hail Kate, Giver of Delicious Cinnamon Roll Recipes!
- Teaching Geography with Homemade Lessons and Games
- Show and Tell Reading-Phonics Lesson Goes Video
- Thirteen Delicious Blogger-Tested Recipes [Fifth Edition]
- Grilled Pork ribs with a Good Rib Rub
- Homograph sentences to read and enjoy
- Homemade Olive Garden?
- It Ain't Pizza Hut, But At Least It's Edible
- Hello. My Name is Joy, and I'm a Chocoholic.
- My Husband's "Eureka!" Moment
- Geography Curriculum Software
- How to Make Your Own Lap-Size Dry Erase White Board
- A Little Random Link Love
- Techniques for Studying Spelling Words
- Looking for good books for your kids to read?
- An Impromptu Homeschooling Lesson About Pianos
- Confessions of a 10-year-old Grammar Nerd
- WFMW: How to Throw a Low-stress, Low-cost Birthday Party
- Day 30 & 31: Is this the end?
- Days 28 & 29: The Joy Of Giving Our Food Away! (3 Moms)
- Day 26 & 27: Running Low (3 Moms)
- My Nine-Year-Old Chef
- How to Teach Basic Math Concepts with Number Tiles
- Menu Plan Monday (and a "3 Moms" summary of the weekend...)
- Day 20 & 21: Potato Soup and Sunshine Toast (3 Moms)
- A "Build-Your-Own" Math Curriculum
- Breakfast in Bulk (3 Moms)
- I Finally Decided On Dessert!
- Day 19: Soaking Whole Grains? (3 Moms)
- Menu Plan Monday: Week of May 19—SAFE meals
- The Lazy Weekend, Days 16, 17, & 18 (3 Moms, 3 Kitchens, 31 Days)
- Day 15: Loafing Around (3 Moms, 3 Kitchens, 31 Days)
- Day 14: Yo-Yo All Day (3 Moms...)
- WFMW: Camouflaging My Laundry Room
- Day 13: I Found My Pizza Crust! (3 Moms, 3 Kitchens, 31 Days)
- Day 12, Our 2-Meal Day (3 Moms, 3 Kitchens, 31 Days)
- Family dietary guidelines (3 moms, 3 kitchens, 31 days)
- Menu Plan Monday: Week of May 12
- It's Official—Joely's a Sponge
- Day 10, Cleaning and Cooking All Day (3 Moms, 3 Kitchens, 31 Days)
- Day 9, Scratch Day (3 Moms, 3 Kitchens, 31 Days)
- 3 Moms, 3 Kitchens, 31 Days: Day Eight—Making Do With What I Have
- 3 Moms, 3 Kitchens, 31 Days: Day 6 & 7 Meals
- Frugal or Cheap—Which One are You?
- How a Spider Builds a Web...
- 3 Moms, 3 Kitchens, 31 Days: Our Day 5 Meals
- Our New Music Room!
- What We Ate Today: Day Four of 3 Moms, 3 Kitchens, 31 Days
- Menu Plan Monday: Finding Time To Make Dinner
- Hmm. What DID we eat today?
- Cinnamon Rolls teach a lesson in cooking
- May's Shopping Trip #1
- Wet Burritos
- End of Day 1 of Our Adventure!
- Day 1, Breakfast
- A Kid-Friendly Kitchen Cabinet
- Conquer the Clutter
- Menu Plan Monday: Week of June 30
- Starting 'em Young
- How to Chop an Onion
- A "Thank You" from my Mom
- Menu Plan Monday: Week of June 22
- My Mom is Finally Home!
- Prayer still needed for my mom
- Update on Joy's Mom
- An Expensive Delay
- Update on my mom
- Prayers for my mother
- Menu Plan Monday: Week of June 9
- How I tell my kids I love them
- Even My 5-year-old Likes to Menu Plan!
- What to Do When Your Children Say "Mom, I'm Bored"
- My Monday Kitchen-a-thon
- Never Run Out Of Cheese Again!
- Menu Plan Monday: Week of June 2nd
- A Tale of 3 Moms
- My Philosophy of Education (Explained Through Quotes)
- Drs. Fric and Frac: A Musical Experience
- Menu Plan Monday: Week of December 15
- Christmastime at the Five J's
- The Face Painter Returns
- North Texas Pumpkin Bread
- Confessions of a college drop-out (that'd be me)
- Wordless Wednesday: Raising a Reader
- Living without health insurance and we are okay!
- Chocolate and Peanut Butter Balls
- Positive Post Tuesday: Working Together
- Menu Plan: Week of December 8
- Face painting a bonus to Piano lessons.
- Teaching Children About Grocery Shopping and Sales Fliers
- Thankful for Re-plumbed Hearts
- Teaching Children How to Fill Out Forms
- Goodbye, Flat Pancakes!
- Restructuring Our Homeschool Calendar
- My girls rocked the house!
- The Snake and the Storm Trooper
- 13 Best-Loved Movies From My Childhood
- Dr. Seuss's Homeschool Language Lessons
- Beautiful Feet History Study Guides
- My Daughter, the Fish
- Joely's First Haiku
- 13 Tips for Parents of Piano Students
- Helpful Acronyms and Mnemonics for Remembering Things
- Menu Plan: Week of January 19
- How to Use a Phone Book
- The Face Painter Returns
- 13 Books for Reluctant Readers
- Our Day in Pictures
- The Pendant Nest of a Northern (Baltimore) Oriole
- A Kitchen Tool We Actually Use Every Day!
- There's Nothing More Romantic Than a Man in an Apron
- First Day of School after a Long Break
- A Nascent Bibliophile?
- Planet Earth DVD Series — Recommended!
- Menu Plan: Week of January 5
- 2008 In Review
- Do You Let Your Children Watch the News?
- The Telephone in the Early 1900's
- 13 Creative Ways to Homeschool with 3x5 Cards
- Delicious Whole Wheat Pizza Crust
- Gratituesday: My 88 Keys to Becoming a Stay-at-Home Mom
- The Clever Carpenter: A Clever Read-Aloud
- A Test of Leadership Skills
- Teaching Charm School at Home
- Shhh! Don't Tell Anyone That Baby Jesus is a Girl!
- Switching to a No-Contract, Prepaid Cell Plan
- When your student asks, "When am I EVER going to use this?"
- Make Your Own Digital TV Antenna
- How to Develop a Winning Attitude
- Seeking Mr. Right
- The Olympic 9-Step Program
- Why I Teach My Kids to Question Authority
- Tired of Having Yo-Yo For Dinner
- National Bible Bee Competition
- Online Homeschool Planner and Community
- Spring Break, and Rethinking Our Schedule
- Joely, the Red-Nosed Reindeer
- Super-Yummy Braised Pork Chops
- Another Great Zesty Cook Meal: Almost Chicken Paella
- Menu Plan: Week of March 23
- Interactive Music Theory Drills
- 13 Ways to Raise Grammar Nerds and Book Worms
- Chicken, Basil, and Spinach Quesadillas
- Horrible Histories: A Funny (and Memorable) Way To Introduce History
- Easy Ground Beef Stroganoff
- Chicken, Basil, and Mushroom Fettuccine
- Menu Plan: Week of March 9
- Joely's Album of Face Painting
- Support Homeschooling When You Shop Online
- No-Knead, No-Fuss Whole Wheat Bread
- SpellQuizzer Spelling Practice Software Review
- Coping with Frustrated Homeschoolers
- Menu Plan Monday: The Breakfast Challenge
- A Love Affair With Her Thesaurus
- How To Improve Your English Skills Painlessly
- Schooling Out of Doors
- Guns & Gun Safety
- 13 Books My Avid-Reader Daughter Highly Recommends
- Menu Plan: Week of May 18
- A Little Random Link Love
- Choosing to Learn Latin
- Choosing a Career (at least for now)
- How to Make a Solar Nighlight
- Dating Tips for Elementary Students
- Our Spring 2009 Term Curriculum
- Of Scorpions and Marshmallows
- Recorder Fingering Chart
- Switching to an Almost-Year-Round Homeschool Calendar
- Menu Plan Monday: Week of June 22
- The Dinner Challenge: Summary and Recipe Link-up
- The Dinner Challenge: Day Three and Four
- How to Choose the Right Homeschool Curriculum
- The Dinner Challenge: Day Two
- The Dinner Challenge: Day One
- Home Economics Curriculum
- The Lunch Challenge: Summary and Recipe Link-up
- Menu Plan Monday: The Dinner Challenge
- The Lunch Challenge: Day Five and Six
- 13 Books My Avid-Reader Daughter Highly Recommends (2nd edition)
- The Lunch Challenge: Day Four
- The Lunch Challenge: Day Three
- My Girls at the Mic & the Piano
- Our 2009-2010 Homeschool Curriculum (7th Grade)
- Camping Tips…Gleaned from Military Experience
- The Lunch Challenge: Day One
- Curing Scope and Sequence Syndrome
- NASA's High School Aerospace Scholars Program
- Menu Plan Monday: The Lunch Challenge
- The Breakfast Challenge: Summary and Recipe Link-up
- The Breakfast Challenge: Day Six
- Camping Tips…Gleaned (Painfully?) From Experience
- The Breakfast Challenge: Day Five
- The Breakfast Challenge: Day Three and Day Four FAIL!
- The Breakfast Challenge: Day Two
- The Breakfast Challenge: Day One
- 4 Easy Steps to Help You Fail at Homeschooling
- Baking with Parchment Paper
- The Joy of Self-Motivated Learning
- The Phonetic Alphabet
- How to Raise Musical Children
- Wordless Wednesday: A Trio of Redwall Readers
- Free Writing Curriculum
- Menu Plan Monday: December 7
- Using Online Chat to Teach Spelling
- How to Teach Your Kids to Type
- How to Cook Perfect Scrambled Eggs Every Time
- What should I read this summer?
- Why Should I Learn Latin?
- The Ultimate Geography and Timeline Guide
- Design-a-Study Guides
- How to Homeschool Your Kindergartener
- Rules of the Game: A Sports Encyclopedia
- Learn the States and Postal Abbreviations
- The most important lesson of all
- Finding Inspiration for Young Writers
- The Junior Classics, Children's Storybook Set
- Early Preparation for the SAT
- The Way Things Work, by David Macaulay
- How to Help Your Children Hold On to Their Beliefs
- Writing Handbooks from Write Source
- Free Online Test Generator
- The Fallacy Detective and The Thinking Toolbox
- Speed Scrabble: This ain't your grandparents' Scrabble game anymore
- Isaac Asimov's Histories
- Mathematics Handbooks from Great Source
- Build Your Own Homeschool Library
- Teach Your Children How to Be Offended
- The Secret to Homeschooling Success: Teach Your Children to Fish
- How to Read a Book: the Classic Guide to Intelligent Reading
- Teach the Scientific Method with Mythbusters
- Learning Lessons from History (The Myth of Utopia)
- Usborne Science & Math Books
- Rhyming Dictionary
- Wrapping up our school year
- The Story of the World
- Another Reason I'm Glad We Homeschool
- The Benefits of Homeschooling with Netbooks
- The Encyclopedia of Music
- Should we force our children to share?
- Peanut Butter and Chocolate Baked Oatmeal
- Truth in Homemaking Survey
- All Through the Ages, by Christine Miller
- The Best Mother's Day Gift
- Trying to streamline my day with freezer cooking
- Nature Guides
- Teach Writing Without a Curriculum
- The Homeschooler's Book of Lists
- Earn free stuff (like books!) by doing web searches
- Reading List for Homeschool Moms
- Our Reading Book List for our Final Term
- Scheduling a Low-Stress School Calendar
- Health Education Curriculum
- Our 2010-2011 Homeschool Curriculum
- The Homeschool Handbook: Read the Premiere Issue for Free!
- Free desktop publishing software — perfect for homeschoolers!
- Improve Your Study Skills
- Understand Idioms with Online Idiom Dictionary
- Free Cursive Handwriting Curriculums
- How to Find Good Books for Your Kids to Read
- How to Homeschool Better with Netflix
- Traveling the Northwest with my Girls
- Cooking Measurement and Conversion Chart
- Art and Drawing Curriculum
- Math Drills with FlashMaster
- Desperately Seeking a Poem Title
- Educational Link Love
- Using Student Blogs to Homeschool
- Excellent Animal and Marine Life Videos
- Get Free Books (and other stuff) from Amazon.com
- Interest-led History Lessons: Jewish History and WWII
- Free Online Backup for your Important Homeschool Documents
- How to Take Control of Your Time!
- Fighting for our Liberties with Education
- National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo)
- Painless Lessons on Government
- Key To Fractions Curriculum
- I love free stuff from Amazon!
- Help Children Understand Common Legal Terms
- How to Evaluate a Website's Credibility for Research Papers
- Celsius and Fahrenheit Conversion Chart
- Can Dyslexia be a Learned Behavior?
- The Ultimate Guide to Homeschooling Teens (a review)
- Should Parents Force Their Children to Take Piano Lessons?
- Interactive Tutorial for Learning the U.S. Postal Abbreviations
- How a Bill Becomes a Law…in Great Detail
- Planning a Family Vacation to San Antonio
- Customizable Homeschool Weekly Assignment Planner
- How to Get Books for Free
- One Year Adventure Novel, Homeschool Writing Curriculum Review
- How to Test for Divisibility (Free Divisibility Test Chart)
- Wordsmyth: An Online Educational Dictionary for Kids
- How to Prepare Your Homeschooler for College
- Is the term Xmas anti-Christian?
- Memory Tips for Learning the US Postal Abbreviations
- The History of World Religions…in 90 seconds
- A New Perspective on the Christmas Story
- Free Latin Vulgate & English Parallel Bible
- Incredible Aerial Photography of the World
- How to Bake Bread
- Interactive Map of European History
- Advice needed on helping a convalescing child
- Keeping Up With The Joneses — Struggling With Comparing Our Homeschool to Others
- BibMe: Online Bibliography and Works Cited Generator
- Lessons on Citizenship & Naturalization (How to Become a U.S. Citizen)
- Read John Taylor Gatto's The Underground History of American Education free online
- 101 Activities to do with your Preschool Child (FREE ebook! )
- The Secret to Teaching Math Facts: Number Bonds
- Free Nutrition Curriculum
- Free Physics Curriculum and Tutorials
- Coordinate Plane Homeschool Math Game
- How to Prevent Homeschool Burnout
- Rod and Staff English Grammar Curriculum Review
- How and Why You Should Name Your Homeschool
- Free Collection of Homeschool Study Charts and Worksheets
- One Year Adventure Novel Writing Curriculum (a Student's Perspective)
- Should College be the Goal, or Just an Option?
- Alphabetical List of the Elements
- Free Periodic Table of the Elements + more (12-page Set of Printable Worksheets)
- Foundations in Personal Finance (Review of Dave Ramsey's Homeschool Curriculum)
- You Know You're a Homeschooler When…
- What's Your Favorite Homeschool "School Supply"?
- Online Latin Classes for Ages 12+
- Minor Errata for the OpenOffice version of Gradebook+
- Free Homeschool Gradebook & Record-Keeping Spreadsheet
- Coordinate Plane Math Strategy Game
- New Master Resource List for Homeschooling
- Free Latin Readers to Download
- Essay Contests for Your Elementary, Middle, or High School Student to Enter
- Free Homeschooler's Educational Gift & Resource Guide
- Exploring 5 Common Misconceptions
- Incredible Time Lapse Video of Earth From Space
- My Top 10 Favorite Math Resources
- Homeschool Curriculum Planning: How to Create Daily Schedules
- 2012 Printable Calendar with Educational Quotes
- Weekly Homeschool Conference & Evaluation Forms
- For Book Lovers Everywhere
- Number Bonds (Math Facts Families) Chart and Worksheet
- Free Audiobook Download: The Chronicles of Narnia
- Self-Guided Grammar Curriculum for Elementary Grades
- Create Your Own Computer Programming Curriculum
- How To Teach Commas in a Series
- New Middle School English & Writing Curriculum from the Creators of One Year Adventure Novel
- Homeschool Curriculum Review: The Reading Lesson, The Verbal Math Lesson, and Big Words for Little Kids
- The Care and Feeding of Your Young Writer (9 Ways to Encourage Them)
- How to Build Talent in Your Child: A Wedding Rhyme Strategy
- How to Save Money When You Buy Homeschool Curriculum
- Homeschool Curriculum and Book Sale
- How to Raise and Encourage Your Young Writer